Glass Mosaic Specifications
This specification covers installation of Amosaic Level 43 Huron Collections with intended use for interior and exterior areas on Floors, Walls & Ceilings including Swimming Pools, Fountains, Showers and Facades.
Generations of Italian Glass Tradition Made in the U.S.A.
- All tile, where called for, shall be 1/4 inch thick and either 1″ x 2″ or 1″ x 1″ facial dimensions.
- The mosaic is vitreous and comes in a variety of finishes, including but not limited to, color, iridescent, aventurina, sand, smalto and opaque.
- All sheets are paper face mounted.
- 1″ x 2″ (25 x 50 mm) stacked bond and 1″ x 1″ (25 x 25 mm) sheets weigh 2.2 lbs. 1″ x 2″ (25 x 50 mm) running bond sheets weigh 2 lbs.
- 1″ x 2″ tiles are mounted in a stacked or running bond.
- Stacked bond 1″ x 2″ tiles are mounted in sheets which measure 12.677″ h x 12.205″ w and cover 1.09 sq. ft.
- Running bond 1″ x 2″ tiles are mounted in sheets which measure 12.677″ high and because of the stagger width which averages 11.165″, giving coverage of 1.00 sq. ft.
- Level 43 Huron is made from recycled glass with a high ration of post-consumer to pre-consumer. Moderate color variations will occur as well as slight differences in shade, tone and texture.
- 100% recycled glass: 70% pre-consumer, 30% post-consumer
- Powered by natural gas
Test Performed Information
- ASTM C650-04 – Chemical Resistance: No Effects, Class A
- ANSI A 137.2 – 7.9 – Thermal Shock Resistance: No Defects
- ASTM C648 – Breaking Strength: Passes
- ASTM C373 – Water Absorption: Impervious
- ASTM C424 – Crazing Resistance: Passes
- ASTM C499 – Facial Dimensions/Thickness: Passes
- ASTM C485-09 – Warpage: Passes
- ASTM C1026-13 – Freeze Thaw: Passes
- DCOF Acutest – Dynamic Coefficient of Friction: .33 AVG.