- All orders must be placed in writing. Please contact the Customer Service Department (email@example.com) with purchase orders and order inquiries.
- Orders will be confirmed with a Sales Acknowledgement within 2 business days. Changes to orders must be made within 2 days receipt of the Sales Acknowledgement, and changes to custom orders cannot be made once production has started.
- The minimum order for standard orders is 1 box (10 sheets) of an item.
- Acceptable minimum order quantities and values for custom products are those quantities shown in our price list or quote proposal.
- Ensure that adequate material is ordered to complete the installation, consider waste and breakage on site. If an add-on material order is needed for job completion, it may not be a perfect match to the original material.
Prices in square feet are in effect at the time of ordering, and are subject to change without notice. Pricing, production lead time, and terms of sale will be confirmed by a Sales Acknowledgement when an order is placed.
- All pricing is NET – no additional discounts are offered.
- Pricing is F.O.B. our factory (Spring Lake MI).
- Any taxes that are payable are the responsibility of the customer.
- Prices shown on our price lists are for full box (10 sheets) quantities.
- A handling charge of $19.95 will be added to each production order.
- A broken box charge of $10.00 will be added to any order with less than full box (10 sheets) quantities.
- 50% prepayment is required within 5 days of confirmation of orders, the balance is due by the shipping date.
- For established customers, terms of net 30 days are offered on all orders. A finance charge of 1.5%/month, and 18%/year will be charged on past due amounts.
DAMAGED MATERIALS OR INCORRECT SHIPMENTS:
- Inspect all items immediately upon receipt. If goods are damaged or not of good quality for reasons other than freight damage, or if goods are not as represented, then we must be notified within 2-days of receipt. Claims made after this 2-day window may be denied.
- We require photographs of the damaged, faulty, defective or incorrect product. Items with manufacturer defects or damage will be fixed or replaced at our discretion. The customer is responsible for shipping the defective, faulty or incorrect item(s) back to us.
- All freight costs are the responsibility of the customer, when requested we will assist in arranging shipment of orders.
- If requested, we will prepay freight costs with selected common carriers. Freight charges will be added to invoices and must be paid immediately. If delivery conditions are not as described, or if for any other reason additional freight charges are applied, these charges will be invoiced to the customer and will be immediately payable.
- Orders are packed for the requested method of shipment; container, truckload, and LTL shipments are neatly stacked, securely strapped, and wrapped on pallets. Upon request, small orders can be packed for shipment via courier, note that some courier services may not accept claims for damage to glass products during shipment.
- Delays in delivery, loss in transit, breakage, and any other claims related to freight are beyond our control. Claims must be made with the carrier.
- Inspect your order immediately upon receipt, any damage to the outside of the shipping packages, or difference between packing list and goods received should be reported to the carrier before they leave your premises.
- If there is a problem with your order, or if goods were damaged during shipping, then we must be notified within 2 days of receipt. Any claims related to shortages must be reported within 2 days after receipt of shipment.
- Returns may be accepted by American Glass Mosaics within 15 days of delivery date under the following circumstances;
- Goods must be in the original packages and in new condition, only full boxes of tile can be returned.
- Return freight must be prepaid.
- A restocking charge of 30% of the ex-factory cost will be deducted from any refund.
- Returned goods are subject to inspection upon receipt at our factory, only those goods determined by us to be in good condition will be credited.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Open boxes, discontinued products, or special-order items cannot be returned for refund, exchange, or credit.
- Returns are not accepted for sample orders, special orders, or orders for custom made products.
- If any product must be returned, immediately contact our Customer Service Department with the details of the product that you wish to return. If approved, we will provide you with a Return Merchandise Approval (RMA) code. The RMA must be referenced in all communication regarding the return. The RMA must be prominently displayed on the outside of the packaging of the return shipment.
- PLEASE NOTE that items showing signs of damage in any way cannot be accepted for return. Returns without an American Glass Mosaics RMA code, and/or packages that are improperly packaged, packages that are uninsured will be refused.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once manufacturing starts.
- Orders cancelled within 2 days receipt of the Sales Acknowledgement can be cancelled without penalty, provided manufacturing has not started. Please call and/or e-mail us immediately if your order needs to be cancelled.
We seek to continually improve and refine our products and reserve the right to make changes in material, specification, and pricing without prior notice. For specific product information, please contact us at 231.375.8037.
All of our tiles are handmade and unique. Occasional variations in color, shade, tone, and texture are to be expected in all glass products. Samples do not necessarily represent an exact match to existing inventory.