- Orders must be placed in writing (e-mail) directly to American Glass Mosaics Customer Service Department (email@example.com),
- We will confirm all orders with a Sales Acknowledgement within 2 business days, Changes to orders must be made within 2 days of receipt of our Sales Acknowledgement, Orders must be for full box quantities of an item (10 sheets per box),
- The minimum order for standard orders is 5 boxes of an item.
- Acceptable minimum order quantities and values for custom products are those quantities shown in our quote proposal.
- Ensure that adequate material is ordered to complete the installation, considering waste and breakage on site. Material that is an add-on order for a job completion may not be a perfect match for the original material and minimum order quantities will apply.
Prices are those in effect at the time of ordering and are subject to change without notice, pricing, production lead time and terms of sale will be confirmed by a Sales Acknowledgement from American Glass Mosaics when an order is placed or as per our specific quote.
- All pricing is NET – no additional discounts are offered
- Pricing is F.O.B. our factory (Spring Lake MI),
- Any taxes that are payable are the responsibility of the customer,
- Prices shown on our price lists are for full box quantities,
- A handling charge of $19.95 will be added to each order.
- 50% prepayment is required within 5 days of confirmation of orders, balance due by the shipping date shown on our Sales Acknowledgement,
- For established customers terms of Net 30 days are offered,
- For custom products payments terms are 50% prepayment, with balance due by the shipping date.
DAMAGED MATERIALS OR INCORRECT SHIPMENTS:
- Inspect your items immediately upon receipt, if goods are damaged or not of good quality for reasons other than freight damage or if goods are not as represented then we must be notified within 2 days of receipt. Claims made after this 2 day window may be denied.
- We require photographs of the damaged, faulty, defective or incorrect product. Items with manufacturer defects or damage will be fixed or replaced at our discretion, the customer is responsible for shipping the defective, faulty or incorrect item(s) back to us.
- All freight costs are the responsibility of the customer, when requested we will assist in arranging shipment of orders,
- If requested we will prepay freight costs with selected common carriers, freight charges will be added to invoices and must be paid immediately. If delivery conditions are not as described or if for any other reason additional freight charges are applied, these charges will be invoiced to the customer and will be immediately payable,
- Orders are packed for the requested method of shipment; container, truckload, and LTL shipments are neatly stacked, securely strapped and wrapped on pallets. Upon request small orders can be packed for shipment via courier, note that courier services do not accept claims for damage to glass products during shipment.
- Delays in delivery, loss in transit, breakage and any other claims related to freight are beyond our control, must be made to the carrier.
- Inspect your order immediately upon receipt, any damage to the outside of the shipping packages, or difference between packing list and goods received should be reported to the carrier before they leave your premises.
- If there is a problem with your order or if goods were damaged during shipping then we must be notified within 2 days of receipt.
- Any claims related to shortages must be reported within two days after receipt of shipment.
- Returns may be accepted by American Glass Mosaics within 30 days of shipment of the order under the following circumstances;
- Goods must be in original packages and in new condition, only full boxes of tile can be returned,
- Return freight must be prepaid
- A restocking charge of 45% of the ex-factory cost will be deducted from any refund,
- Returned goods are subject to inspection upon receipt at our factory, only those goods deter- mined by us to be in good condition will be credited,
- Shipping costs are non-refundable,
- Open boxes, discontinued products, or special-order items cannot be returned for refund, exchange or credit.
- Returns are not accepted for sample orders or orders for custom made products –
- If any product must be returned, immediately contact our Customer Service Department with the details of the product that you wish to return. If approved, we will provide you with a Return Merchandise Approval (RMA) code. The RMA must be referenced in all communication regarding the return. The RMA must be prominently displayed on the outside of the packaging of the return shipment.
- PLEASE NOTE that items showing signs of damage in any way cannot be accepted for return. Returns with no American Glass Mosaics RMA code, and packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will be refused.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once manufacturing starts.
- Orders cancelled within 2 days of receipt of Amosaic Sales Acknowledgement can be cancelled without penalty provided manufacturing has not started. Please call and/or e-mail us immediately if your order needs to be cancelled.
We seek to continually improve and refine its products/offerings, and reserves the right to make changes in materials, specifications, and pricing without prior notice. For specific product information, please contact us at 231. 375.8037.
Occasional variations in color, shade, tone and texture are to be expected in all glass products.
Samples do not necessarily represent an exact